Journal of EcologyCopyright © 2015 British Ecological Society
A Journal of the British Ecological Society
- Edited by: David Gibson, Richard Bardgett, Mark Rees and Amy Austin
Online ISSN: 1365-2745
ISI Journal Citation Reports® Ranking 2015:
9/149 (Ecology); 9/209 (Plant Sciences)
The simultaneous inducibility of phytochemicals related to plant direct and indirect defences against herbivores is stronger at low elevation
Pellissier et al.
Accepted 23 March 2016
The snow and the willows: Earlier spring snowmelt reduces performance in the low-lying alpine shrub Salix herbacea
Wheeler et al.
Accepted 21 March 2016
Invasive plant species are locally adapted just as frequently and at least as strongly as native plant species
Oduor, Leimu and van Kleunen
Accepted 18 March 2016
- Read the latest Editor's Choice blog from the 104:6 issue.
- Precipitation alters the strength of evolutionary priority effects in forest community assembly of pteridophytes and angiosperms by Brandt et al.
- Editor's Choice articles from previous issues...
Tweets by @JEcology
- Editor's Choice
- News & Highlights
- Harper Reviews
- Biological Flora of the British Isles
- Read the Journal
- Early View Articles
- Sample Issue
Recognition of Achievement
- Sign up for e-alerts
- Sign up for RSS
Sales & Services
- Functional Ecology
- Journal of Animal Ecology
- Journal of Applied Ecology
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
- British Ecological Society
- Wiley-Blackwell Ecology